On Sunday morning we were going to Lagoon. We didn't go to church. We were in Ogden. Dad was going the wrong way because we were going to Idaho. Then we turned around. Dad thought Salt Lake City was up north. Lagoon was between Ogden and Salt Lake City. Dad was wrong Salt Lake City was south.
Then we were in Lagoon. I saw a many people in the line to enter Lagoon. Then we were in Lagoon. There were a lot of rides. We were going to the rest room. Then we went to the first rides and we did the same as 3 years ago. We rode Wicked, 2 Loops, Rattle Snake Rapids, Rockets, Bat, Spider, and the Ferris Wheel. The Ferris Wheel was highest. I liked Wicked and Rocket. Those were fun rides.
My favorite was the last thing. It was a video game.
It's fun to go to Lagoon. I like to say ''Let's do it again.'' My Mom and Dad were almost sick but I wasn't sick at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.