Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Going Camping

 I was packing to go camping. We went to the free camp ground. It was in Wyoming almost Utah in the national forest. It had four wheeler trails there. It was a good place for the tent. We got there at 2:00 pm. We set up the tent. Then we put the stuff inside the tent and Dad went to get Mom. We were playing games while we waited for Dad and Mom to get there. It took about 3 or 4 hours. They were there. We ate dinner and I ate s'mores with giant marshmallows. It was time for bed. I changed my clothes then I slept on the bunk bed with a sleeping bag in the tent.

 In the morning, Mom and Dad went to work because they had to. I felt like the movie ''Tent Alone.'' We were playing games. We just ate breakfast but we forgot the little TV in the van. Dad came back. I asked him if I could drive a 4 wheeler  on the trail. I went down the hill but it was mostly too bumpy to go down fast. I liked it but I told dad to drive with mom to go down there. Then they did. Mom didn't like it down there. Then we went fishing down the front of  State Line Dam but we didn't get any fish. Then we went back to the camp. We ate dinner and we went back to bed.

 In the morning, Mom and Dad were there to stay. We were eating breakfast and we were going fishing at the lake. We got to the lake but it was bumpy to get us there. We didn't eat lunch. It took many hours to get a fish.  Rachel got a fish and the fish was peeing on her. It was a good size fish. Then we went back to camp. We cooked the fish that Rachel got. We ate dinner but the fish tasted like nothing. It was a strange fish. We were in the tent to play a game and went back to sleep.

In the morning, we woke up to eat breakfast. We went to drive on the road to look for the cabin. We found a ''Gufasion'' sign and we found a cabin and we turned back to camp. It was lunch time but we ate leftovers. We were playing a game. It took about 4 hours to play a game. Then we ate dinner and played a game again in the tent. It was dark outside. We were ready to go back to sleep.

In the morning we put the stuff back in the trailer and put the tent down and went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.