Thursday, July 19, 2012

Going to Montana

 We were going to Montana to see grandma and grandpa or other family because we were going there for Fourth of the July. So we already packed. Then we were on the way to Montana. During on the way to Montana, I was watching the little TV on the way there. At Butte we were going to Wal-Mart for the Black Jeans. Then it wasn't in Wal-Mart and I found it in Murdock's. So we went back to the road. Then we were there.

 In night of Fourth of the July we went to the house but I don't know what his name. We having fun there but the fireworks rockets were awesome to look at it. I like the little Dynamite it was cool to throw it (not at the people that is not cool but trust me :| ).

 Then the other day, we went to the Lighthouse for lunch. We are eating at my Uncle house instead the restaurant. After lunch Hallelujah my favorite pie ever it had Oreo's crust, Ice cream, whip cream and caramel on the top ( :) mm...). Then I ate half the pie but my sister can't finished the pie so I ate whole pie. Then we were talking each other and went back to Conrad. So grandpa want to gave me the models. Then he gave me 6 cars, 3 trucks and 3 planes. So i tod him to thank you. But I have to take care of them because it is not a toy it is models ( I mean it! :/ ).

 Then we are leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.