Monday, June 25, 2012

CNI Camp

 We packed to go to Denver and CNI Camp. Why I have to go to Denver because I had to see Alison to fix my implants. When we were there, we went to Denver Downtown and went to the hotel. Then we went to the Italian restaurant for dinner but it is 5 Star restaurant. We went back to the hotel and went back to the bed.

 In the morning, we packed again and put our things in the truck. We went to see Alison to fix my implants. When we were leaving, we went to Dennys for breakfast. Then we went to Hoppy Loppy so I brought a WWII B-17 Bomber model. Then we were left Denver so we were almost there. Then we were at CNI Camp! We went to the lodge and find our rooms. We just unpacked and we went to Dining lodge for dinner. But I can't find my friend from last year. Then we went the golf party but the golf is changed it wasn't same as last year. We went to the lodge because it is bed time.

 In the morning, we went to Dining for breakfast. I found my friend that she been CNI Camp for 11 years same as me but she in 7th Grade this year. Then we went to the group for playing games but it not a game we had to do print on the blue paper to put things on the paper and put it outside for 2 min and it already pint it that all we did. We went to lunch. After lunch we went to horseback riding it was fun to go there. Then I went fishing but after fishing I never get that darn fish that day. Then we went to dinner, went to the lodge and watch the movie. Then went to the bed in sinking midnight.

 In the morning, we went to breakfast I was so tried that day. Then I went to the group that are 7th and 8th grade. We were next to the baseball field to play the cat and mouse game. Then went to Zip Line. Then we went to lunch. After lunch we see the fire at the fire at Estes Park it already burned 3 house. Then 2 hours later the fire were die so we were lucky. I went with my friends to go to Archery it was fun there. Then we were at the cook house for dinner. Then I went swimming for one hour. Then I went to the lodge and went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.