Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Plans for the Summer
I will have lots of plans for the summer like doing chores, clean the house and doing the yard. I will have vacation for the summer, we could go to Cochlear Kids Camp, Montana and going camping. I think my parents are weird because got 3 vacation in June, July and August. I could go to Denver for see Alison and go to Cochlear Kids Camp. The first trip to go to Denver in June 20 2012 through June 25. That is 6 days of trip to go to Denver. Then we could go to Montana to see our grandparents for Fourth of July. Then I don't know when we could go to camping in August, maybe in Aug 27 through 31. Then I got other plans for the summer is ESY it is kind of summer school. I could get 3 hours in Monday and Wednesday in the summer for 36 hours in the summer. Then I think that all for the plans in the summer. I hope it going to be fun in the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.