Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Going To Casper

 We were going to Casper because it was WYHI trip. So my mom was going with me on the trip to Casper. Then we were going with Dally, Roger, Kastiy, Wendy and Mrs. Irick.

 I packed to go to Casper. When I got up at 4:30am, we ate breakfast and I putted my things in my car for the trip. Before we got to the school, we stopped by the gas station to get the snacks for the trip. When we got in the car, we had to wait for Dally, Roger, Kastiy and Wendy. So they finally came. I asked Mrs. Irick, "How many hours to get there?." Mrs. Irick looked at her phone and she said "About 4 hours and 30 minutes to get there." Before we got to Casper, we were talking on the way. We were playing games or reading the book on the way. Then we were got there.

 We were trying to find the school in Casper. We found the school. Then we met our friend. Then it was lunch time and we were eating outside. We were talking to our friend while we were eating. Then we were going to the bowling alley. We were using our GPS to go to the bowling alley.

 We got there. Then we went inside the bowling alley and we got shoes on. I bowled 2 games at one time. Then I got 1 strike and 1 spare. I tried, tried and tried to get a spare. So I quit bowling because my fingers were hurting during bowling. I went walking with my mom in the mall hallway. Then we were done bowling because we were going home.

 We left Casper. On the way home, we were watching the little TV. When we got to Rawlins, we stopped at the restaurant for dinner. After dinner, we went back to the highway again. We were watching the little TV again. We were watching Tooth Fairy 2 it had Larry the Cable Guy in the movie. It was a funny movie to watch. Then we were in Mountain View, so we were home. Man it was a fun day so Git-R-Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.