Last year, I went to the ski trip and I crashed 107 times. Then I signed up to go to the ski trip again because I wanted to go there again. So I'm going to ski because snowboard is hard. I hope, I won't crashed about 107 times again during the ski trip.
I was packed to go to the ski trip. I was in the school to wait for the bus to go. We going to Cokeville, the place we went to last year. In the bus we were eating breakfast because it was early. We were talking about what would happen when we got there. We were in Cokeville. Their was little bit of snow there. Then we were almost to the Ski Resort. I was thinking their was going to be 5 feet of snow there but just 4 feet of snow there.
We were there. So Mrs. Page gave us a five dollar for food or drink. Then we got in the lodge. I tried to find my ski boots and I found my ski boots. So I put my boots on. Then I think, I wore the same boots as last year. Then I went to get my ski poles. I tried to find my ski with my number. Then I found my ski. Then I went to the mountain in the second time but something was not right. They didn't change the easy side! So I skiing there, walked and I ski the right hill. That was easy. Then I was on the harder deep hill. I got idea to go down there. So I took my skis off, sat on them and sledded down. Then I was at the bottom of the hill. So I went skiing. Then I was at the lodge. I was skiing at 1 hour and 30 minute on the mountain. So it was lunch time.
Then I went to the lodge because it was lunch time. So I ate the lunchble for lunch. Then I went to the mountain again. Then I went in the lodge again for break. I talked to Mrs. Page a little while. Then I went to the mountain again. I skip the lodge break and I went to the mountain again. Then I had a one hour and 30 minute of skiing time. So I went to the mountain fast and skied fast. Then it was cleaning time because we were finstet skiing. So I put my ski stuff away where it should be. Then take my stuff in my backpack and went to the bus. Then we were on the way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.