Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Going to Laramie

In the morning, I packed to go to Laramie because I was going to see deaf wrester LJ. I was at school to wait for Mr.G, he was coming at 7:30 am. Then Mr.G was in the car but the car was cold as a freezer. Mr.G was trying to warm up the car. We were going with Ruger, Dallie, Kassidy, and Ruger's parents.

When we were in the car, we were waiting to get to Laramie. When we were in Laramie, we went to the dinosaur museum but it was closed on Monday. So we will go there again torromow. At the Wyoming football field, we were running around. Then we went to visit LJ at under ground practice. I don't know if I was under ground before. Then we just talking to him and asked questions to him. Then we went to the wrester's practice where LJ practices. This practice took 3 hours long with just one little break time during that. We went to Apple Bees restaurant to join LJ for dinner. We just talked to him but after that my batteries were not working. So we finished eating, we went to the hotel but why was LJ driving a four wheeler? That was strange because it was cold outside. Then I changed the batteries. Then I was going to the swimming pool and went to bed. It was a fun day.

In the morning, we were eating breakfast and packed again. Then we were going to the dinosaur museum again. When we got there, we went to the library to look at books and I just found a sign langue book. I found it fast. Then we went to the museum. It was open. So we went inside the museum but I felt like I was here before. We just looked at the dinosaur bones and rocks that were cool to look at. Where did the T-Rex go? There was just a T-Rex skull but it was cool to look at. Then we were finished looking at the museum. Then we were on the way to home! Was there a real T-Rex alive here? NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.